Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate individual to join our team as a Charging Project Manager. In this role, you will play a crucial part in leading the deployment of Einride Smartcharger stations. The Energy & Charging Infrastructure team is responsible for cross-regionally deploying charging infrastructure to enable electrification. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Be hands-on and own the Charging infrastructure rollout from A to Z, responsible to plan and lead the deployment of Einride Smartcharger stations
- Responsible to drive the pre-deployment phase (e.g. station layout drawings, building permit process)
- Responsible to procure, negotiate and manage external subcontractors / technical consultants
- Ownership of the production budget for a specific station, optimizing processes and improving our internal and external work streams. Including driving for long-term cost optimization of station production
- Coordinate internal stakeholders (e.g., industrial design, software development, electric installation)
- Make sure Einride’s charging projects are delivered on time, seamlessly and cost effectively according to Einride and our customers needs
- Document the project and report progress, deviations, and escalate problems
- Ensure that contractual environmental and quality requirements are met, as well as ensuring compliance with technical, safety and legal requirements
- Ensure the final inspection of the object
- 5+ years of working experiences leading construction/infrastructure projects
- Have conducted 3-5 years of studies in civil engineering, electrical engineering or similar fields
- You are highly driven and self-motivated and can work independently and also thrives working as a part of a team
- Love to learn new skills, and technologies and be hands-on while comfortable quickly ramping up in an evolving business area that we build together
- Exhibit excellent stakeholder management abilities for effective collaboration with diverse teams and stakeholders
- A strong interest in the tech and the startup scene together with a passion for sustainability
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.