Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate individual to join our team as a Charging Deployment Engineer. In this role, you will play a crucial part in overseeing the technical aspects of charging projects, starting from the assessment and scouting process, through the construction phase, and up to the day-to-day operations. Your expertise and commitment will contribute to the success of our sustainable transportation solutions.
- Provide technical expertise and collaborate with the Commercial Team to identify and develop optimal charging solutions
- Conduct comprehensive feasibility checks for potential charging projects to ensure viability and success
- Establish and manage a diverse network of installation and service partners for efficient deployment of multiple charging projects
- Operate and monitor deployed charging solutions to guarantee our transportation proposition
- Support the establishment of an inclusive Einride Service Partner organization to deliver best-in-class charging installation and operation for Commercial Electric Vehicle fleets
- Possess a technical background with a strong understanding of DC Charging Infrastructure
- Previous experience in installations and familiarity with related specifications
- Demonstrate passion for green logistics and electric trucks, dedicated to sustainable transportation solutions
- Exhibit excellent stakeholder management abilities for effective collaboration with diverse teams and stakeholders
This position is based in Austin but requires frequent traveling. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process, we conduct a background control on the final candidate for this role. This may include verification of education, employment history, any relevant professional certifications or other information that may be of our interest.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.