Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
The IT team is responsible for creating best in class employee experience by enabling productivity with technology and automation.
- You will answer IT service request tickets both in person and via Slack/email
- You’ll escalate tickets you can’t answer yourself to your friendly Sweden- and US-based teammates
- You will help users who are having issues with their laptops, phones, or office software
- You will help troubleshoot conference room AV equipment, printing, and other hardware issues on-site in our two Gothenburg offices (both accessible via public transportation)
- You will help new joiners get set up with all the tech they need to be successful
- You will perform device setups using our management systems for both laptops and phones: and we will teach you what you need to know
- You will write documentation, both for our use internally and for the users
- You will learn new things every day as you solve new problems and work with new technologies
- We expect you to hold a Bachelor or equivalent
- We expect you to be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- We expect you to work onsite at the office to ensure best possible collaboration and delivery
- We expect you to be eager to learn everything from technical details to troubleshooting methods to how to write good documentation
- Ideally, you are familiar with Windows, macOS, and/or Linux: you can run upgrades, install apps, and troubleshoot common issues on at least 2 of these OSes already
- Experience with the Google Workspace Suite is a big plus
- Having experience with an MDM like Jamf or Intune is a plus
- You enjoy helping others and have a service mindset
- You are proactive by nature and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
- You have a versatile mindset and the ability to quickly shift focus on company needs
- You are curious with a creative mindset and a technical interest
This position is based in Gothenburg onsite at our office with our amazing team. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.