Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
The Mission of Procurement and Supply Chain Management Team within the Autonomous Technologies division at Einride AB is to support Einride Autonomous Technologies business strategies by developing and managing a resilient and sustainable supply chain that enhances Einrides competitiveness and success of its customers.
As a Purchasing Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim high.
- Be highly involved in developing a supply chain strategy ( including category, supplier, logistic ) to secure Einrides long-term vision of being the world’s leading provider of digital, electrical and autonomous shipping technology.
- Lead the development of global supplier relationship management at Einride Autonomous Technology,
- Lead the development of data management at procurement to increase business transparencies and to secure the sustainable development of cost efficiencies across the company.
- Lead the strategic sourcing projects and business partner selection.
- Working intensively to build up as well as to continuously improve a humble and efficient internal process to enable operation efficiency.
- Lead and coach the procurement & SCM team.
We expect you to:
- Be experienced in strategic procurement in a global environment.
- Be passionate about data and are good at analyzing and visualizing data.
- Be open minded and innovative and welcome changes.
- Be business oriented and customer focused.
- Be skilled in pitching business ideas.
- Be a caring leader.
This is a full-time position based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continually.
Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process, we conduct a background control on the final candidate for this role. This may include verification of education, employment history, any relevant professional certifications or other information that may be of our interest.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.